Friday, April 30, 2010

Long Distance ♥our killing us♥


Baby haniy...
so long time no send me comment le?
still xiang me ma neh?
hmp, u still love me?
sory 4 u vry much cuz my cpu broken can't on9 eeeh!
hate it! still fix it...

hmp so my haniy must have good life there k?

Siwh you in your birthday meet me someday^,

haha,

Vin L0v3 Tin F0r3v3r!!

n 3^0l I

M@KZ!!
  • i wan to IF u r realy b wiv me^,
    will u b mine anymore...???
  • so u got 4get me n keep in touch wiv other guyz?^
  • i tel my feel evrytime 2 u i dun hav other meaning... wen i say luv u i fear coz i dono u play or getting real...
    ur frenz tel me u got real bf im true feel like a fool, but i still happi wan keep in touch wiv u...
  • ben dang... no i din't 4get u, but wen i hear u fren tel me tat u juz play on me n i not sure about it, tat time im true miss u,
    wen i true wan b u bf n i get seriously... i dono i juz nid u num to keep in touch but im not for other mean, but im true wan keep in touch wif u for a real, yea... u knw my tat frenz rite...?

  • sory babiii i long time no open msn looh,
    hmp c i gt open i jz find my baby~
    hahaha,
    mizz u so much... haniy...
    u fine ter?
    i miss u so much!!

    sabishii desu baby...

    i LUV Vi@n so much!
i misss u baby.. wer r u?
hmp my life turn vry lonely, im owezz alone,
wer my tintin long time no reply me comment neh??
miss u baby...
im still love u u knw?...
u still hav me???

i luv u...
hw's my princess...
i miss u...
hmppp, i wan kiss kiss~ >,
baobei.., erm...
im jz fine...
hmp lonely...
so y my koi din't gv me d num?????
U say tat luv me much... bt sure izit luv me n need me?

hmp... so tk care cz im care u...
it ok if baby nth more treat me...
im jz a sad...
nobody cn help me, cz i tell who, im miss u... b'cz im luving u... :'X

truth is im really missing u baobei...
h0pe our love wil never last...♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment