Saturday, October 29, 2011

I sorry ~

There's just too much things in my mind right now.
I can't hardly make a right decision.
Its like a big wave has just splash on ma face.
I really want to leave.
I don't know where to go.
I hate myself and my life.
Why putting all the blame on me? FUCKYOURSELF!



Be strong!
A lot of things happened these days.
I can't find any right ways to get out from this lost road.
But all I gotta do and say is to stay and be strong no matter what's gonna happen next! And of course, I do not want myself to regret for the things
I've done. SHITS !!


These days I am speechless.
I can not speak about my feelings these days.
I feel very numb. I am empty.
There is no one like me here.
I feel very uncomfortable. I am really the one you want?
I want to fall into the same hole,
because I have been through before the last time?
WHY do you and others than I am? Can you feel me?



Emo in the middle of the night.
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
*cry*






How can you mend a broken heart ?

Broken hearts are never healed.
They haunt us for a lifetime even if we find someone else.
Our past teaches us lessons that make us more aware and more human.
Why then do we feel so hurt knowing it can only get better?
Breaking up with someone you care about is one of the toughest decisions any of us will ever have to go through.
Dealing with the pain and heart break is never easy.
just have to live the days as they are set out and not live in the past.
I loved you more than I have ever known.
What we had was something special.
Deep down from our hearts.
But now I have to go away.
And leave you from my heart...

No comments:

Post a Comment