Wednesday, June 1, 2011

sick* T___T

Party and outing for the whole week and now, i’m sick!

Having serious sorethroat + Cough +FLU + Eyes infection GREAT!

It is amazingly annoying!

It wont be so serious if i didn’t try out my first TEQUILA in my life and went to La Mei Zi afterthat -__________-




No illness has been like a good hot pot Spicy Girl * a *

Men started to get angry so I will not take care of themselves: (people just want you to take care of me it!

These days have to force myself to drink ha ha ha and 10,000 ml of water to go next week regardless of the Spicy Girl!

Spicy Girl friend said do not know the boss is not under the drug that keeps me go-______________-

Spicy Girl In fact, I should take the advertising boss friends around me eat one addictive!

After I open a "hot disciples " to fight him a ha ha ha!



p / s: the photos finally put no makeup on me a lot of people are curious about the true face every time I draw a very strong makeup

If you can not accept it then I have nothing to say!

No comments:

Post a Comment